Dopal.org - Forum Dyskusyjne o Używkach i RC
The best RC Crystal - Wersja do druku

+- Dopal.org - Forum Dyskusyjne o Używkach i RC (https://dopal.org)
+-- Dział: Hydepark (https://dopal.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Dział: Luźne tematy (https://dopal.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Wątek: The best RC Crystal (/showthread.php?tid=230)

Strony: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: The new good white crystal BU - SmithRC - 09.05.2022

(09.05.2022, 08:44)PUDZILLA napisał(a): Man, have you fallen off the moon on your head? Your colleagues at shitshop666 have been pushing your Chinese junk to everyone they email for a few years now. where are the free samples? for $60 it's not free, you have no opinions, and if you have they coincide with the truth - the reagents offered are INACTIVE! you are running your own hypocritical narrative, which has been duplicated by western stores, taking crap like jwh210, 6addb, 7adb and a lot of other waste from you. your customers are happy!? what customers, what reviews, I looked for these people, they are nowhere to be found.
If you are so unadventurous and so afraid of the Chinese Communist Party that you can't leave the country and continue your business in another part of the world, then it's time to close down your business and not litter the world with more waste.

so listen carefully,
WHY IS MY WHOLE NATION SAYING WITH ONE VOICE THAT YOU GUYS ARE SCAMMERS!!!?
You better stop posting, don't piss off my brothers with your stupid posts, this is Poland not America, we will not be fooled, we are one

brother,Are you kidding me?I don't know who you are talking about. I don't know them at all.

RE: The new good white crystal BU - Szyderca - 09.05.2022

right, i also have a lot of e-mail from you or your friends from china .. everyone write the same free samples for 50/60/100 $ it's not free ... how do you want to become a serious person in our market if you can't give the overwhelmed user a few grams of products for the test and pass our Polish review, not your everyday talkers ... it is already outrageous when you see the same news constantly and every now and then a new strong cannabinoid like 8cl, jwh, 7ad and so on ... everyone of these cannabinoids is ordinary shit, every serious vendor knows that to have an opinion you have to prove yourself and show people that you have really good products, which we all doubt! and as a colleague wrote in advance, do not spam because you only annoy us with these stupid things .. here most of us are serious people, not fools ...

(09.05.2022, 08:44)PUDZILLA napisał(a): ↑↑you are such a motherfucker that you even paste copied sentences because you can't write back yourself so you would be ashamed....

that's how the word processor works here, when you try to paste something, it diminishes

Man, have you fallen off the moon on your head? Your colleagues at shitshop666 have been pushing your Chinese junk to everyone they email for a few years now. where are the free samples? for $60 it's not free, you have no opinions, and if you have they coincide with the truth - the reagents offered are INACTIVE! you are running your own hypocritical narrative, which has been duplicated by western stores, taking crap like jwh210, 6addb, 7adb and a lot of other waste from you. your customers are happy!? what customers, what reviews, I looked for these people, they are nowhere to be found.
If you are so unadventurous and so afraid of the Chinese Communist Party that you can't leave the country and continue your business in another part of the world, then it's time to close down your business and not litter the world with more waste.

so listen carefully,
WHY IS MY WHOLE NATION SAYING WITH ONE VOICE THAT YOU GUYS ARE SCAMMERS!!!?
You better stop posting, don't piss off my brothers with your stupid posts, this is Poland not America, we will not be fooled, we are one

brother,What I am promoting here is our white crystal product , but what you are talking about is another kind of product.

Is there something wrong with you? Please keep your mouth clean. You should learn what politeness and respect are.

I know what respect is, but when someone pushes us not active cannabinoids, writing that they are strong haha, who is not serious here? and who doesn't respect people if you want to sell us shit inactive? Are you serious and you can't send a few samples to pass a review? if you send photos of several dozen kg of the subject, what will save you if you send a free sample? answer my question by yourself!

RE: The new good white crystal BU - voice.of.voiceless - 09.05.2022

(06.05.2022, 07:29)SmithRC napisał(a): [Obrazek: 279600397_595700415445550_91120666153892...e=627A2570]

this is not your email? oh man, you're a bigger moron than I thought

RE: The new good white crystal BU - horsii - 09.05.2022

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

My purpose here is to find real customers who can do big business together, not those who just want to get something for nothing. You know, there is no such thing as a free lunch.

Walisz w chuja ludzi ładnie, a bynajmniej próbujesz hehe

SmithRC fucking boosters ain't luncheon .... what the fuck you guy! somehow I was able to get from your friends a sample of inactive shit for $ 60 and more than once, and you fucking want serious customers, what serious customer will buy an untested product? I guess none ... or if I send and get shit not active!

I also have big crystal customers in Holland who can order nearly 20kg a month. I'm looking for big customers like them, not rude people who don't know anything.