Dopal.org - Forum Dyskusyjne o Używkach i RC
Rc**ystal*.co* - Wersja do druku

+- Dopal.org - Forum Dyskusyjne o Używkach i RC (https://dopal.org)
+-- Dział: Zakupy (https://dopal.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Dział: Dopalacze sklepy (https://dopal.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Wątek: Rc**ystal*.co* (/showthread.php?tid=2042)

Strony: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Bromaz Magic Powder - horsii - 02.04.2023

Hey, Rccrystals 
i'm writing to you in english since i guess it would be easier to understand, for a seller coming from China (wait for it.. it may not be China after all!)
Me, and mr Cris Qian (the seller) agreed on a sending me a sample of his product, Bromzolam powder - simple deal - i would get free product which literally costs nothing on manufacturing level, and mr Cris Qin would get a positive, long and quality review from a "respected user with high reputation" - yes, he said to me in one of the emails. Also, he'd obviously get much more interest in his shop, get people talking about said products, thus gaining more potenial cliens and obviously sales.

Well, the thing is. mr Qian provided me a tracking number from DHL. That's great! My Bromazolam is on the way! At least i though it was, until few days passed.

I AM not writing this post to slander Qian or his store - i am doing it because after many, many assurances, it seems the vendor used an old trick. I works like that.
1. Promise free samples
2. Generate tracking numbers online with parcel manager such as UPS, DHL, FEDEX
3. Give people tracking numbers, and - MANY OF THEM ARE ALREADY PRAISING THE VENDOR - even though they have not received anything - and never will.
3. THE MAGIC TRICK IS to not send any packages, just email the empty trackings with no assigned physical parcels and say you sent'em. I've seen this SO MANY TIMES from - yes - Vendors coming from Asia (China, HK, whatever.) Nobody in Europe does that.

I even wrote him an email asking why the package is stuck:

Guess what? No reply, what a surprise.

[Obrazek: mail.png]

Now the next part:

Assuming mr Cris is from HK (you know Smile i know my shit) - WHY is my parcel from Chinese vendor shipped from..... Germany?

PROOF:

ParcelsApp:

[Obrazek: parcel1.png]

PROOF 2: Official DHL Tracking

[Obrazek: parcel2.png]

Germany? Data provided at 24 mar 2023, its 2 apr 2023 and still nobody has delivered the parcel to DHL warehouse? Really?

PROOF 3: 17track

[Obrazek: parcel3.png]

Same thing. This has to be a joke. I have ordered many parcels from china using DHL and i have never ever experienced such a thing. Would you care to explain what is happening, mr Cris Qian? Care to explain?

RE: RcCrystals.com - Temat główny - xumbo - 02.04.2023

What?  Wygenerował kody czyli finalnie możliwe, że nie wyslal żadnej paczki? Byłem w szoku, bo wiadomo skąd miała lecieć a kraj z którego "wyszła" mamy pod nosem.

RE: Bromaz Magic Powder - PUDZILLA - 02.04.2023

to chyba do głównego przenieść

no i podzielam opinie Horsa
wygenerowac kod to ja moge w kazdej chwili w kazdej apce, na trackingu widnieje info czy paczka zostala dostarczona do przewoznika

RE: Bromaz Magic Powder - xumbo - 02.04.2023

Tak podejrzewalem, że coś jest nie tak. sick! Tylko jak dostałem tracking. Nie martwcie się już się nie odezwie.

Proszę o przeniesienie do wątku głównego

RE: Bromaz Magic Powder - horsii - 02.04.2023

xumbo  Pierdolony cwaniak z HK. Jebał go pies. Od tej pory zakaz wstępu dla vendorów-kitajców na to forum. Jebać!

RE: RcCrystals.com - Temat główny - horsii - 03.04.2023

Rccrystals We wil see. I hope you're telling the truth.

RE: RcCrystals.com - Temat główny - Beeniepatu - 03.04.2023

Rccrystals the problem here is, that you  have not yet provided what has been committed, as well as there are challanges with getting transparent update/info on how does the 'delivery' mission progress. People have a bad experience with such uncertanity. Be transparent, proactive with providing updates, etc.

RE: RcCrystals.com - Temat główny - horsii - 03.04.2023

Rccrystals  Nice to see you can actually accept criticism. Not many people can, they instead start cussing and stuff, and it's bad for business.
If you are really a man of your word, soon we'll see you're legit.

RE: RcCrystals.com - Temat główny - PUDZILLA - 04.04.2023

track ruszyl

RE: RcCrystals.com - Temat główny - xumbo - 04.04.2023

U mnie również.