Dopal.org - Forum Dyskusyjne o Używkach i RC
Designer-Chems.com - Temat główny - Wersja do druku

+- Dopal.org - Forum Dyskusyjne o Używkach i RC (https://dopal.org)
+-- Dział: Działy partnerskie (https://dopal.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Dział: Designer-Chems.com (https://dopal.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Wątek: Designer-Chems.com - Temat główny (/showthread.php?tid=273)

RE: Designer-Chems.com - Temat główny - fiodor - 15.09.2023

dzony nie dzwoń bo tylko ferment będziesz robił... przez takich co dzwonili już jeden sklep z NL przestal do Polski wysyłać jprdl

RE: Designer-Chems.com - Temat główny - dzony - 15.09.2023

(15.09.2023, 19:08)fiodor napisał(a): dzony nie dzwoń bo tylko ferment będziesz robił... przez takich co dzwonili już jeden sklep z NL przestal do Polski wysyłać jprdl
Jaki ferment ? Zresztą i tak nie bd już dzwonił bo i tak nikt nie odbiera...
Chciałem zapytać tylko czy dzisiaj wyląduje , przecież nie wiadomo co jest w środku.
BTW
Trudno pozostaje mi czekać do pon, ciekawe jak to się rozstrzygnie
Czy ktoś miał podobną sytuacje ?

RE: Designer-Chems.com - Temat główny - fiodor - 16.09.2023

dzony bo ileś osób takich jak Ty będzie dzwonić pytać o paczkę od tego samego sklepu aż ktoś się zainteresuje co to za sklep i towar, że taka panika... Proste ? No właśnie

RE: Designer-Chems.com - Temat główny - Wargod2633 - 16.09.2023

Nie bądź durny i nie idź tą droga. Jak ja przechwycili to tylko sobie lipy narobisz. Czekaj i niech zrobi reship. I zastanów się czy warto współpracować z tym V.

A zresztą robta co chceta 😉

RE: Designer-Chems.com - Temat główny - ZRHvideo - 17.09.2023

(05.09.2023, 14:34)Designer-Chems napisał(a): Hi

Are you sure it's 9647 because I see another name

Of course I am sure.

Cytat:Order number: 9647

Order date: July 25, 2023

BTC payment successful on July, 25 as well.  Exclamation

I also just checked the confirmation emails, 
Arrow  both orders (9392 and 9647) got the same name, email, delivery adress so just stop playing around and telling me there's another name! 

I was a regular customer from you (just checked, over 15 orders) but your service has just become awful and extremely unreliabable...
Why should I ever again order anything from you? 

In addition you have opened another shop, while you don't get along with your first one? What's the point of that?

Disappointed... 

Regards

RE: Designer-Chems.com - Temat główny - Designer-Chems - 19.09.2023

What do you mean?
It’s send!
I see

(17.09.2023, 17:39)ZRHvideo napisał(a): Of course I am sure.

BTC payment successful on July ******** as well.  Exclamation

I also just checked the confirmation emails, 
Arrow  both orders (9392 and 9647) got the same name, email, delivery adress so just stop playing around and telling me there's another name! 

I was a regular customer from you (just checked, over 15 orders) but your service has just become awful and extremely unreliabable...
Why should I ever again order anything from you? 

In addition you have opened another shop, while you don't get along with your first one? What's the point of that?

Disappoi 

Regards
And 9392 is another guy so we don’t understand what you mean🙏

RE: Designer-Chems.com - Temat główny - HighVoltage - 20.09.2023

Like to share my experiences with this vendor - long story short I think they’re great. Quite a lot products, regular sale actions,reasonable prices and shipping costs, i usually order on *********, pay via bank transfer, get the shipping id on ************** (but they shipped **************** already tho!) and I recieve my package ************************** - looks like every other package, it’s triple sealed so no matter what’s inside there’s no way to even guess what might be inside. I once got a wrong product but I messaged him and he always answers within a day, telling me the tracking code for the reship. I offered to return the product I got but he just said keep it for your inconvenience. Great shop, great product quality, great owner, recommended 10/10.

RE: Designer-Chems.com - Temat główny - ZRHvideo - 21.09.2023

(19.09.2023, 22:22)Designer-Chems napisał(a): And 9392 is another guy so we don't understand what you mean🙏

Sure... whatever  Rolleyes

[Obrazek: Screenshot-2023-09-21-075714.png]

RE: Designer-Chems.com - Temat główny - Designer-Chems - 22.09.2023

(09.09.2023, 15:54)Hoxed napisał(a): no designer. alles gut, I got my packet. Honestly you should work on being systematic with chcecking payments, status updates, respond on e-mails and finally ship packets, Just listen some users ask me about how many days passed since I payed you, then you ship. Users are afraid cuz they don't want make a payment and wait 1.5 week then you print label and book shipment in system.  I hope you mean my words as a constructive criticism and you work with this problem. Wait for my reviews, this alfa-pihp was fantastic, flunitrazolam so like a flunitrazolam nothing special but is active

if somebody ask me I going to make one more or just next orders in your shop I respond yes cuz I have a time. For wait we have 1/4 route to us In contrast to other users.
Have a good weekend

a-pihp white rocks - 3g 
[size=1]=[Obrazek: 4580-DACD-2-BD9-49-B3-990-B-EB5-CBBB0-DE74.jpg]https://ibb.co/rfD9RQF][/url[/url]][/size]

People forget when they pay from a foreign country it can take 3 workdays for it arrive and on Friday we don’t ship

(21.09.2023, 07:06)ZRHvideo napisał(a): Sure... whatever  Rolleyes

[Obrazek: Screenshot-2023-09-21-075714.png]

Oke but what seems to be the problem?
I can see that both are sended?

RE: Designer-Chems.com - Temat główny - ZRHvideo - 22.09.2023

Vendor just reached out to me.  Smile
I'll probably gonna test them again and report back about the experience as they were very reliable before.

Regards

Vendor just reached out to me.
I'll most likely gonna try him again as he was very reliable before and i will report about the experience in the next days.