Dopal.org - Forum Dyskusyjne o Używkach i RC
alpha-*u*l*t.eu - Wersja do druku

+- Dopal.org - Forum Dyskusyjne o Używkach i RC (https://dopal.org)
+-- Dział: Zakupy (https://dopal.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Dział: Nieuczciwe sklepy (https://dopal.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Wątek: alpha-*u*l*t.eu (/showthread.php?tid=4623)

alpha-*u*l*t.eu - porquilho - 04.10.2024

Huh  Sad
O ile wiem, po prostu zapłaciłem i nic więcej się nie wydarzyło. Próbowałem się z nimi skontaktować, ale nikt nie odpowiedział.

RE: alpha-*u*l*t.eu - 777 - 04.10.2024

Mistrzu po to właśnie ktoś mądry wymyślił trustpilot:

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/alpha-outlet.eu

RE: alpha-*u*l*t.eu - porquilho - 04.10.2024

Sad

RE: alpha-*u*l*t.eu - kot_kreskowy - 04.10.2024

Trza być czujnym jak mysz przy kocie  Podobno kultowa

RE: alpha-*u*l*t.eu - horsii - 04.10.2024

- if you actually talk to them, the store supposedly operates from Netherlands, yet is still offering substances that are long illegal and sold by not even one legitimate seller from NL (3-mmc, 4-cmc, n-ethyl hexedrone)

- store still offering substances that have been virtually unavailable on the market for years, and are very sought after, putting them up for sale at a very low unreasonable (even retarded i would say) price that makes no sense because this shit sells for much more - if it even appears on the market, and if it does, it happens rarely, not in most known shops, there's not much of it, sells out in moments and  and it costs hella lot money (n-ethyl hexedrone)

- multiple spelling errors on the website ("Handeling" instead of handling, etc)

- business email address is on free protonmail, so these guys have bought the domain and set up website but didn't care enough about their scam operation to bother with setting up an email address associated with actual domain name used by the website (they already got the website running so doing it is virtually free and takes like 10 minutes)

- the shop literally leads you by the hand through the crypto buying process like a little child so they can squeeze out money of every potential "client" that has not yet mastered the dark technique of buying crypto at bitcoin ATM in 2024 (this does not mean every store doing this is a 100% confirmed scam, but together with the rest it is very telling)

- store supposedly from Netherlands yet the crypto instructions are in french (???????)

- weird product naming conventions - what the fuck is "4M" and why the picture related to this product says "4-CMC"? and what are these images with shopping bags saying "alpha 5", "alpha 25". powder packets stock graphics, i get it, but this? just wtf.

- no "shipping info"/"delivery info" page found anywhere on website

- telegram (not every store using telegram is a scam, but it is a hallmark of many low effort scams)

man, what the hell. there are so many red flags. i am baffled
how much have you lost?

RE: alpha-*u*l*t.eu - Venus - 04.10.2024

Cóż, kiedy byłem nowy w świecie RC, zamówiłem Hexena i przydarzyło mi się to samo, żadnego znaku. Ale po ponad miesiącu, dwóch, nie pamiętam dobrze, dostałem fajną torebkę z nią w środku.

RE: alpha-*u*l*t.eu - porquilho - 05.10.2024

(04.10.2024, 18:25)horsii napisał(a): man, what the hell. there are so many red flags. i am baffled
how much have you lost?

I lost 150€ :<
Sad Sad

RE: alpha-*u*l*t.eu - Czeslawo - 05.10.2024

Trzeba rozpoznać zawsze sytuację sklepu, sparwdzać czy funkcjonuje na jakiś forach itp. nie wyobrażam sobie, że wpisuje w necie sklep rc, pojawiają się w wyszukiwarce setki pozycji i biorę z pierwszego lepszego co nazwa mi nic nie mówi jakieś zamówienie, przecież to naprawdę niezbyt mądre działanie. Smile

RE: alpha-*u*l*t.eu - Deby - 18.10.2024

It's a lousy gang, disgusting dogs in need of a couple of hundred euros! I sent them the amount three months ago, then they didn't, even respond to the email already nor, after a few messages they set up that the email sent came back, trying from another email address, the same thing. A few years ago, it was still a decent business, I bought good a-php from them a couple of times. The ai#im#ch#m. shop split into two parts, from which the fraudulent a#ph#-ou##et became separate. but i think ch#m#st#yk#ng. page is also theirs, there was never a problem with these.